Eden Park Primary & Nursery School, Brixham, Devon.
Temporary Teacher Vacancies
We are offering several exciting opportunities for teachers to join our friendly and dedicated team as follows:
This is a temporary full-time post to commence in March 2022 to cover maternity leave. The successful postholder will have responsibility for a Year 5 class so previous Key Stage two experience would be beneficial.
This is a part-time, fixed term post for three days per week to commence as soon as possible through to the end of this current academic year 2022. The successful postholder will be based in Years 5 and 6 as an additional teacher to support the teaching team.
For both these posts, you will be a teacher who:
- Possesses excellent subject knowledge
- Places great importance in developing strong relationships with children, staff and the wider community
- Has ambition, energy and a passion for teaching
- Has the ability and drive to provide high quality learning experiences that will enthuse and motivate children of all abilities
You will find us to be a school that is:
- A happy place for staff and children
- Busy, with a great ethos
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Committed to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an
exciting and meaningful curriculum.
We welcome visits to the school to meet the children and staff. Please contact the school office on 01803 854011 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for the post.
Please visit the ‘Vacancies’ section of Coast Academies’ website: www.coastacademies.org.uk for further information and a downloadable application form.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 9.00 a.m. on Monday 31 January 2022.