Eden Park Primary & Nursery School
Permanent Full time Teacher Vacancy
Eden Park Primary & Nursery School has a permanent vacancy for a full-time teacher to join our team to September 2021. We invite applications from inspirational teachers who have experience of teaching within the primary age range, particularly in KS2 who are looking to advance to the next stage in their career. Experience of leading across a particular curriculum area would be advantageous.
You will be a teacher who:
- Has excellent subject knowledge
- Has high expectations of themselves and those around them
- Has ambition, energy and a passion for teaching
- Places great importance in developing strong relationships with children, staff and the wider community
- Has the ability and drive to provide high quality learning experiences that will inspire and motivate children of all abilities
We can offer you a school that is:
- A happy place for staff and children
- Busy, with a great ethos
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Committed to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an exciting and meaningful curriculum.
Located in the picturesque fishing port of Brixham within the beautiful coastal area of Torbay in South Devon, we are a large nursery and primary school and part of a MAT, which gives our staff fantastic opportunities for development and promotion. Our school serves a diverse catchment area and works hard to ensure that all of our children thrive and grow to their full potential.
We welcome visits to the school to meet the children and staff. Please contact the school office on 01803 854011 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit. (Please note that the school is closed for the Easter holidays from 02 to 18 April 2020 inclusive).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for the post.
Please visit the ‘Vacancies’ section of Coast Academies’ website: www.coastacademies.org.uk for further information and a downloadable application form.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 9.00 a.m. on Wednesday 28 April 2020