Eden Park Primary & Nursery School, Brixham, Devon.
Permanent Class Teacher Vacancy
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
Eden Park Primary & Nursery School has a vacancy for an experienced teacher to join our friendly and dedicated team in September 2020. We invite applications from teachers who have experience of teaching within the primary age range, including those who are looking to move into middle leadership roles as the next step in their career. A relocation package may be available for the right applicant.
You will be a teacher who:
- Possesses excellent subject knowledge
- Places great importance in developing strong relationships with children, staff and the wider community
- Has ambition, energy and a passion for teaching
- Has the ability and drive to provide high quality learning experiences that will enthuse and motivate children of all abilities
You will find us to be a school that is:
- A happy place for staff and children
- Busy, with a great ethos
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Committed to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an exciting and meaningful curriculum.
Set in the picturesque fishing port of Brixham within the beautiful coastal area of Torbay, we are a large nursery and primary school and part of a MAT, which gives our staff fantastic opportunities for development and promotion. Our school serves a diverse catchment area and works hard to ensure that all of our children thrive and grow to their full potential.
We welcome visits to the school to meet the children and staff. Please contact the school office on 01803 854011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. (Please note that the school is closed for half term for the week commencing 17 February).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for the post.
Please visit the ‘Vacancies’ section of Coast Academies’ website: www.coastacademies.org.uk for further information and a downloadable application form.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: email@example.com by the closing date of 9.00 a.m. on Friday 07 March 2020.